Artist Residence London are currently recruiting a passionate and ambitious sous chef to join a brigade of 7.
If you have a love for seasonal ingredients and producing down to earth deliciousness, then this will be the kitchen for you. We are an all day dining neighbourhood restaurant and can get very busy in the weekends.
It is a relatively new open plan kitchen with plenty of sunlight, yay! Customers will sometimes converse with you, therefore being charismatic would be ideal.
We host events and you must be able to work well under pressure. There are times where it will be extremely busy! This is not a shouty kitchen and would like the sous chef to have a good temperament.
Ideally the sous chef should have previous experience working in busy independent restaurant and have a good understanding of high standards as well as:
– A real passion for food and cooking.
– Has experience working in some of the best restaurants in London
– Has managed a kitchen team
– Loves to train and developing the kitchen team
– Wants to create exciting food and develop menus.
– Has an excellent understanding on GP’s and costs
– Excellent knowledge of hygiene and HACCP regulations
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you think this sounds like you, then send a cv with a short cover letter to [email protected] and we will be in touch!